Save the Date: Check-Off Town Hall Webinar February 27
The Canadian Beef Check-Off Agency is excited to announce our first ever Check-Off Town Hall webinar, an online event for producers, to talk about the Canadian Beef Check-Off, and how it is collected, remitted and invested, and concrete examples of the return on investment. There will also be information on the check-off increase, from the initial concept to roll out to the projected timeline for the increase across Canada.
We encourage producers from across the country to join the webinar and ask questions live, and to share the event with your neighbours.
There will be two sessions on Tuesday, February 27th to accommodate producers across Canada:
- 3:00pm – 4:30pm MST (2pm PST; 4pm CST; 5pm EST; 6pm AST)
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm MST (5pm PST; 7pm CST; 8pm EST; 9pm AST)
- Melinda German, General Manager, Canadian Beef Check-Off Agency
- Tracy Herbert, Extension and Communications Director, BCRC
- Ron Glaser, VP Corporate Affairs, Canada Beef
- Tom Lynch-Staunton, Manager of Partner and Stakeholder Engagement, CCA